 De: Vick Khera <vi...@khera.org>
Para: Pedro Serotto <pedro.sero...@yahoo.es>; pfSense support and discussion
<list@lists.pfsense.org>
Enviado: Martes 17 de julio de 2012 15:54
Asunto: Re: [pfSense] ipsec HA

On Mon, Jul 16, 2012 at 12:44 PM, Pedro Serotto <pedro.sero...@yahoo.es> wrote:

I try to set up multiple VPN gateways in a redundant configuration, allowing for
>transparent failover of VPN connections without any loss of
>connectivity.

I find my IPsec tunnels transfer from primary to secondary pfSense box within
seconds.  Short enough not to time-out any connections.

Or are you trying to set it up to use multiple providers?  I don't think that
is possible.