Am 23.07.2012 15:10, schrieb Oliver Hansen:
Hi Stefan, I can't be sure but I think I have run into this before. Have
you tried uploading a config with ONLY those parts that you want to
change? I think it is intended to be restored from a backup that only
contained those parts.

While it indeed does work that way, it doesn't really make sense to me.

If I cannot import selected sections from a full config.xml, what would the select menu be good for? And if I only have a partial config, say, I saved the aliases, then obviously I would want to restore the aliases from it and not the (non-existent) firewall rules.

IMO, this is a bug that needs to be fixed.

-Stefan