Good evening,

I know this is man in the middle, and I even wrote that we were OK with the
browser message which clearly says there's something like a man in the middle
attack going on.

Since I've added its own certificate to Squid, it isn't lacking them, and so it
"*should*" work from what I've read on the net about this subject. But clearly
I'm missing something because instead of having the traffic decrypted by Squid
and then encrypted again by Squid for local clients, I've got a Protocol Error.

So my original question was not about it being OK to do it or not, but more
about why it didn't work as expected.

Thanks for your feedback anyway, if I can't do otherwise I'll play with
autoconfiguration scripts.

bye

--
Jerome Alet