Short answer is no.  So basically every interface on a router must be on a
separate subnet.  It defines this by the network address and subnet mask.
Having 2 internet accesses on the same network range but different
interfaces will not work correctly.  Perhaps you could change one of them to
a different network range?  If not maybe the ISP could do this for you.  A
workaround I do not like, but has worked for some is to add another router
in the mix to change one of the gateway IP's to a different subnet.

Ryan Rodrigue

 <http://www.aarelectronics.com/> Description:
http://email.aaremail.net/AAR.png

P.O. Box 4336