On 28.08.2012 08:17, Pankaj Kumar wrote:
I have PfSense 2.0.1 installed with Multiple WAN load balancing.
everything was running smooth but suddenly i am experiencing error (*Network error: connection timeout*) while accessing the server lie behind pfsense through ssh earlier i was able to access my server from anywhere but now i am in trouble
i go through some troubleshoot which is below

checked the lP address of server it was OK
checked the Public IP of ISP that is      OK
checked the NAT in firewall that also     OK

Now i don't know what to check further to get out of this

Please help anybody
Thanks

This could also mean that the state-table is full.
Try to increase it and see if it helps.

Greetings
Matthias May