I have 2 boxes on the same network.  Both are configured almost the same.
One of them shows IP addresses when I go to Status > Traffic Graphs.  One
does not.    The one that does not work even looks different.  The one that
does not works also says array.  I am not sure what that means.  I tried
backing up without the package info and restoring this, but it did not seem
to make a difference.  I have attached a screenshot of the one that works
and the one that does not.  Is there a settings  I need to change?  How can
I fix this.?  Thanks