On 01/09/13 09:16, mayak-cq wrote:
On Wed, 2013-01-09 at 08:38 +0100, Jürgen Echter wrote:

<snip>
suddenly it occurs that we are no more available from external and i
have to reset states from port 5060 from our internal server to our sip
provider.

after that its working again.

where can i look for this really annoying problem?
hi jurgen

hmmm -- i have the same issue -- thought it was unique to my install.

using embedded 2.01 on an Alix appliance with an openvpn tunnel to a
remote pfsense running full version (then to an asterisk server)

I was seeing the same problem on 2.0.1 on alix just doing NAT/Firewall work on a DSL connection. Now I have upgraded to 2.0.2 and this problem seems to be gone.

I have other problems for which I'm inclined to put the blame on asterisk since they show up with peers on the same LAN too, but they do need some more investigation.

--
Guido Falsi <m...@madpilot.net>