On Tue, Mar 5, 2013 at 3:57 AM, <may...@maykel.sytes.net> wrote:

> Hi, I need configure the pfsense for output traffic WAN1, but when WAN1
> down I like redirect traffic to WAN2 and viceversa. I like only use WAN1
> for activity connections and if WAN1 down, the traffic redirect to WAN2.
>
> I have 2 WAN with ip static. I created the gateway group with WAN1 and
> WAN2 called WANFAILOVERGROUP.
>
> Now, add rule in LAN for use gateway WANFAILOVERGROUP. And now, when WAN1
> down, the traffic redirect to WAN2 but not works...
>
> When WAN1 disable manually, the command "netstat -ar" in pfsense with ssh
> not have default ...

This works for me. What does your configuration actually look like for the
gateway group definition, and the rule on the LAN?

My LAN rule looks like this:

*LAN net***CMST_Failovernone
And my group looks like this (where GW_WAN and GW_LAN are defined as
gateways that each point to the "default route" for that ISP).

Edit gateway entryGroup Name
Group NameGateway PriorityNeverTier 1Tier 2Tier 3Tier 4Tier 5 *GW_WAN -
Interface wan Static Gateway*
NeverTier 1Tier 2Tier 3Tier 4Tier 5 *GW_OPT1 - Interface Comcast Static
Gateway*

*Link Priority*
The priority selected here defines in what order failover and balancing of
links will be done. Multiple links of the same priority will balance
connections until all links in the priority will be exhausted. If all links
in a priority level are exhausted we will use the next available link(s) in
the next priority level.
Trigger Level  Member Down Packet Loss High Latency Packet Loss or High
Latency
When to trigger exclusion of a memberDescription
You may enter a description here for your reference (not parsed).