Thanks.  I was hoping someone, likely the pfSense guys if it didn't already
exist, had developed a command/tool that would allow one to ask pf's filtering
mechanisms whether "this could talk to that" via the current config/rules.  It
seems that this would be not only invaluable for (at least preliminary)
testing, but would also be good for admins to check whether they seem to have
gotten things configured correctly.

Bryan D.
http://www.derman.com/