Good afternoon all,
        I have a PFsense host running *2.1-RELEASE * (amd64). I'm running
multi-wan (which seems to be working fine). The issue I'm having is PF is
redirecting traffic to a tcp port I use for management when I'm attempting
to access the Wordpress/apache installation I have on a DMZ host. The DMZ
host is 172.31.4.11, apache running on 80/443. Strangely the dmz hosts web
services work as expected from the outside world. If a host anywhere on the
/16 attached to this PFsense host attempt to access said DMZ host they are
redirected to tcp 4230 (mgt port). I've tried enabling and disabling
reflection and that made no difference. Any ideas would be apreciated, let
me know what additional information I can provide to the group for root
cause analysis. Thanks all.

      -W

--
Wade Blackwell