Hi Ermal,

On 01/07/2014 07:16 PM Ermal Luçi wrote:
> You should use pass action for the first rule and the second which
> specified the limiters should stay as is.
> This is because match rules do not apply action only remember the decision
> to be applied on a later action matching rule like pass/block.

thanks for your response. Well, both rules are having limiters configured
which I thought were optional parameters to be applied using the match
option since I don't want the pass/block state of that particular traffic
to be changed by any floating rule.

Second, having the quick option set on both rules using the pass action on
the first wouldn't that stop interface specific rules from being processed?
I do have a bunch of rules set up for the interface where the traffic of
the MyOffice alias is originated from.

/J