On 01/07/2014 03:02 PM, Matthias May wrote:
Am 07.01.2014 20:52, schrieb Joe Landman:
Hi folks:

I am trying to match a spec we've been given as precisely as possible. I can't rename the gateways from the web interface. Is it possible to rename them from hand editing the config.xml file? or some other method?

  Thanks!

Joe

Not sure i follow.
What is not working with:
Click on the "System --> Routing --> Gateways" on the "e" button next to the gateway you want to change the name of.
Set the name you want in the "Name" field.

It doesn't allow you to change names of gateways once they are set. I am not sure precisely why, but it simply does not work.

Regards
Matthias May

Joseph Landman, Ph.D
Founder and CEO