On 14/02/14 11:53, Chuck Mariotti wrote:

OpenVPN allows you to push routes to the client side... not sure if those routes can be bypassed (it other words, if it's just a rule sent to the client only, or if the firewall actually enforces that rule as well).

I'm not sure about the grouping component. But you could define each user with specific routes.

*From:*list-boun...@lists.pfsense.org [mailto:list-boun...@lists.pfsense.org] *On Behalf Of *jungleboogie0
*Sent:* February-13-14 5:55 PM
*To:* list@lists.pfsense.org
*Subject:* [pfSense] VPN group restrictions

Hi All,

Curious to know if pfsense supports the ability to setup groups of VPN accounts and then set restrictions on the groups.

Example:

groups 1, 2 3 each with 5 people in the group.

Those in group 1 can access servers a-c

those in group 2 can access servers d-g

etc

I know my explanation and terminology may barely be understandable so please let me know if you need further explanation.

Thanks,

jungle

--

-------