On 2/21/2014 2:24 AM, Muhammad Yousuf Khan wrote:
> however the problem is when i create a VPN server other then 1194 my VPN
> server does not work.

It's not a general issue, that's used all day every day by many without
problems.

> must current VPN server is listening on port 1199 on tcp port i tried
> changing it to udp but nothing help.
>
> here is my netstat outpu
>
> tcp4       0      0 1x-x-12x-82.m.1199  *.*

So the daemon is listening to the right port. FYI- "sockstat" is better
for checking that, and is also available in the GUI from Diagnostics >
Sockets

> Here is the firewall rule:
>       IPv4 TCP/UDP    *       *       WAN address     1199    *       none

And that is on the WAN tab?

> i also see deny log in Firwall log.
>       Feb 21 12:21:29         WAN     1x.x.xx.20x:65113
> 12x.2x.1x.8x:1199       TCP:S

If you see the deny, then either that rule somehow does not match the
traffic (maybe that rule is on the wrong tab, should be the WAN tab) or
maybe something is preventing the ruleset from reloading.

Check Status > Filter Reload, press the reload button, see if it gets
all the way to the end and shows "Done", and try to connect afterward.

Jim