I have around 15 years USER experience installing a new version of Mac OS (X)
onto a Mac.

Around 8 years ago I managed to install Debian on a Powerbook with a lot of
help and RTFM but I forgot most of it as `I am not in the business´.

I re-read your mail after Adam’s mail  and even I spotted the Subnet problem,
hidden in your description…

Hey, if spelling out RTFM is too much for you,even telling you which manual you
should look at… hell…

Thanks Adam, please tell me which manual I have to read this way again next
time I have a stupid question…

Ben