Hi, everyone.
I have a pfsense 2.1-release(i386) and almost everything works fine with my
ipsecs tunnel.
The problem is, when I was troubleshooting a problem in one of my tunnels,
I went to IPsec logs and I saw a lot of messages "ERROR: exchange Identity
Protection not allowed in any applicable rmconf.".
I know it is a error in a negotiation mode, but the error is in a tunnel
that I have deleted and pfsense still showing log errors from that tunnel.
I think pfsense have not deleted the config file of the vpn, bur I don't
know where to find it.
Are there someone that have had this problem before?

Sorry if this is old in this email list, but I search in everywhere and I
didn't find nothing about this.

Thanks!

--

*Felipe Izaguirre <http://www.ecoreinternational.com>*