On 2014-04-04 19:29, Chris Buechler wrote:
On Fri, Apr 4, 2014 at 9:13 PM, Peder Rovelstad <provels...@comcast.net> wrote:
Worked for me on my home FW, but didn't reboot on own (I did receive mail
message that it would reboot in 10 sec).  Power cycle brought it back on the
right slice. Looking good!

Did you inadvertently switch architectures maybe? Going from 32 bit to
64 bit is the most common cause of that, when it finishes it can no
longer execute the reboot binary as it's a 64 bit binary on a 32 bit
running kernel.

Out of curiosity, couldn't this be solved by including both a 32-bit and 64-bit binary and calling both?