On 4/8/2014 8:48 AM, Pete Boyd wrote:
> Thanks for the update Jim and for your and others' efforts in bringing
> us updated software.
> These things keep many of us in employment, but I expect you guys would
> have appreciated a little breather after releasing 2.1.1.

Actually with the release engineering process fresh in our heads/muscle
memory and everything practically set to go, it's not exactly a horrible
time for it to have happened, but not ideal.

It would have been better before the release, surely, but it could be
much worse. If our hand was forced later in the development cycle before
other parts were ready, that would have been a much larger problem.

Jim