On Fri 11 Apr 2014 09:27:07 NZST +1200, Jim Thompson wrote:

> It was posted on announce@, but it seems that I’m moderated there.  This
> is why my 2.1.1 release announcement was also held.   I’ve pushed the message
> through.

Setup glitches. Thanks!

> security@ is for posting SAs

Uhhmm, IMHO I don't really care what it's called, the relevant criteria
for the user is whether I need to know about it. I would welcome an
announcement list that mentions all security-related issues I need to be
aware of when using pfsense, so that list can be monitored without the
clutter of daily discussions. Like the Linux distro security lists,
they're well organised with no irrelevant drivel. To be honest, any
security announcement list that doesn't mention the kind of problem like
heartbleed looks like a complete waste of time to me!

Volker

--
Volker Kuhlmann                 is list0570 with the domain in header.
http://volker.top.geek.nz/      Please do not CC list postings to me.