I think you can just go into System -> Firmware
and do a Manual Update.

I did it 7 days 02 hrs 56 mins ago and it is pretty intuitive

It takes a long time to update (maybe 30+ minutes for my Alix board), but it is done all over the Internet. Click a couple of times and then wait.

Status of update is available if you get impatient.

-------

I think your board (and mine) is more than a WRAP.

When I look at Status -> Dashboard it says:

   CPU Type Geode(TM) Integrated Processor by AMD PCS

   Memory 48% of 235 MB

Have fun

Bob G