Hi Adam,

Thanks for the response, I wonder if I setup a pfsense and use a packet
generator maybe I can find out an answer.  Once I get a couple of servers
freed up which has dual 10G nics, I might give this a try.  I have a couple
of HP servers with I think 48 cores and 128G of ram being decommed from
their current role in the next month, so I might use them to test this
before we reload and redeploy them.

Joe