Le 22 mai 2014 à 04:04, Volker Kuhlmann <list0...@paradise.net.nz> a écrit :

> What exactly should I be putting into the pfsense cert manager to get a
> similar effect? And make the browser accept the IP address(es) too?

You need to properly define the alternative names of your server certificate.
You typically don't do that on CA certificates.

pfsense cert manager has this in the create internal certificate screen.

The real X509 alt names extension would be a string such as this one:
"IP:192.168.3.7, IP:fe80::1234:1234:1234:abcd, DNS:localhost,
DNS:*.mydomain.top"

The pfsense GUI offers you to enter multiple pairs of a type and a value, which
with example would be:

IP      192.168.3.7
IP      fe80::1234:1234:1234:abcd
DNS     localhost