For the past few days I was experiencing issues were squidguard did not always
work. Finally this morning I stumble into the problem. It turns out that if you
enable the save bandwidth feature in chrome you can access all the adult sites.
If you shut the feature off everything is blocked as expected. I've test with
android phone and iPad and it works the same. I guess my next question is what
port is chrome using for this feature and how to we tell squidguard to also
watch for content on this port that also needs to be filtered?