Hello -

This evening I upgraded to 2.1.4 and have noticed an odd issue
communicating between two of my LAN subnets.

For the purposes of this example, I have main-LAN (192.168.3.1/24) and
voice-LAN (192.168.5.1/24).

I have firewall rules in place on the main-LAN interface to permit
traffic to the voice-LAN.

When I ping from my workstation on the main-LAN to a server on the
voice-LAN, I get the following:

https://gist.github.com/anderiv/60bac6fb637192eb8419

That ICMP reply is coming from the default gateway of our WAN
interface. It makes sense that comcast is blocking RFC1918 addresses,
but the question is: why is this traffic being routed out the WAN
instead of to the voice-LAN?

Here's a packet capture, taken on the main-LAN interface:

https://www.cloudshark.org/captures/215fcc948bb7

All of this worked perfectly in the previous version of pfsense we
were at (2.0.1).

Any insights into what may be causing this?

Thank you-
Erik