Hi Greg,

With limiters you can put a mask, just make sure you put the correct source/destination address, you can view if it properly creates multiple limiter 'trackers' in diagnostics/limiterinfo. You need to make some traffic flow for that, and create a few rules that push traffic through the created limiter..

As written on the limiter config page:
"Mask
If 'source' or 'destination' slots is chosen, a dynamic pipe with the bandwidth, delay, packet loss and queue size given above will be created for each source/destination IP address encountered, respectively. This makes it possible to easily specify bandwidth limits per host."

Greets PiBa-NL