Darkstat and bandwidthD also showing Per IP total bandwidth use. what i
want is live monitoring. not total bandwidth.
i think pftop can help but i dont know how to understand the output. it is
quite confusing.
i even change sorting type but it is not working as per the sort order
shows.
becuase when i sort by "RATE" or "Speed" it shows a suspected ip on the top
but when i close the download on that host/client it always shows on top.
i need a tool like NTOP work on CLI and shows same output as Linux Terminal
console.

Thanks,
MYK