Hello all,

we did an update to pfsense 2.1.5. After that the snort package is no longer
working. Getting:
FATAL ERROR: /usr/pbi/snort-i386/etc/snort/snort_20181_em1/snort.conf(169) =>
Did not find specified IIS Unicode codemap in the specified IIS Unicode Map
file.
And categories are less than before.
and snort stops.

This is on 3 pfsense boxes.
With one I played around:
reinstalling snort gives same error as above.
uncheck " Settings will not be removed during package deinstallation." and
reinstall snort and rules update. After that I was able to configure snort but
noticed that there are less categories.
I checked via shell "ls /usr/pbi/snort-i386/etc/snort/rules/" here are more
rules than shown in gui.

Now I have a running snort with less categories and 2pfsense-boxes not running
snort with the IIS-error and less categories.
"IPS policy selection" is also on that 3pfsense not working. Nothing changed
using a selcetion....

How Can I get the categories back in gui and how to solve the IIS-error?
Can someone help?

tia
Stefan