Hi guys, I've just setup the traffic shaping to improve the performance
with VDIs that some of the our employees have to access.
I went through the wizard multi wan/lan, than In my box I have 4 WAN links
and 12 VLANs so I put this information on the setup and walked through the
processes, very simple.
The problem is that when I go to Status > Queues the message appears No
queue statistics could be read.
I have wait more than 1 minute and nothing shows, I think the traffic
shaping is working because the p2p connections that I've setup to not
prioritize is too slow.
So what do you think is the problem with that?

Felipe Izaguirre
Support Analyst
e-Core Desenvolvimento de Software
Tel: +55 (51) 3022-9190