On 10/12/14 3:30 pm, Giles Coochey wrote:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc6598

Unfortunately, there are people who stick their networks (erroneously) on 100.64/10 as well - including at least one government department in the UK - who shall remain nameless for the avoidance of ridicule :-)

I suppose it's marginally less 'bad' than the many large networks that squat on what was in the past bogons space, but that's now in active service as IPv4 addresses become ever scarcer resources.