Happy 2015 for all!

I am planning to replace some Linksys boxes on remote offices with a virtual pfSense in the next months and was wondering what's recommended for a new install today: 32 or 64 bits? I ask considering what's best for the mid-long term, are there any 64bit-only features now or planned? Will I loose something running a 32 bit version now or a few years from now?

What are the advantages/disadvantages of each now and what is expected for a near future? I am not asking for an in-depth analysis, but rather a general overview and opinion of the main diffs.

Thanks and best regards.

--
*Marcio Merlone*