After pfSense upgrade to 2.2, clients' connection to FTP server is broken.

On the server side we see that the server tells the client to connect to port
in 5000-5050 range per our settings, but the client that is behind the upgraded
pfSense see the server telling it to connect to ports in 15000-25000 range.
Everything woks fine with 2.1.5 version

Playing with System > Advanced > System Tunables tab, debug.pfftpproxy doesn't
fix the issue.  And debug.pfftpports tunable is missing.

Workaround is to allow all ports to the FTP server IP.

Does anybody experience the same issue and what is solution?

Best regards,
Sergii Cherkashyn