On Thu, Mar 5, 2015 at 1:48 PM, Marc Peiser <li...@nerens.com> wrote:

> Any ideas how I might make this work? Or is there a better solution to
> this problem?

It seems like you should figure out why your client VPN software is broken,
and fix that.

My personal solution was to just make the internal hostnames resolve
globally. I mean, who really cares if anyone knows that my workstation IP
address is 192.168.7.80?  I suppose some level of security thru obscurity
would be there for not knowing my DB server internal IPs at the production
data center. But if you are in my network it won't take you long to find
them anyhow.