Dear Amit Saxena,

        I can help you with your pfsense VPN configuration. I propose you
explain me exactly what you need and I log on your computer and do the settings
myself under your eyes so you can learn. My Prices are 100€/Hour and I think
one hour should be enough to achieve what you want to do.

What do you think about that ?

Best Regards

Jean-Laurent Ivars
Responsable Technique | Technical Manager
22, rue Robert - 13007 Marseille
Mobile: 06.52.60.86.47 - Tel: 09 84 56 64 30 - Fax: 09 89 56 64 30
Linkedin <http://fr.linkedin.com/in/jlivars/>   |  Viadeo
<http://www.viadeo.com/fr/profile/jean-laurent.ivars>   |  www.ipgenius.fr
<http://www.ipgenius.fr/>