I actually did a full reinstall of the VM, and left the ips out, and it still
had issues. I added the ips as a single block then, and it's still falling
over...

Going to try a different OS, just to see if it's a problem with Hetzner or the
box... Would prefer to keep pfsense, since it's what I got at home, but it's
now annoying me that I keep losing connectivity...
--Tiernan