On Thu, Jul 16, 2015 at 4:22 PM, Ryan Coleman <ryan.cole...@cwis.biz> wrote:
> For those of us with IPsec needs: is there an update on the release of 2.2.4?
> I’m avoiding upgrading my secondary firewall because I cannot afford to lose
> some basic VPN functionality.

Right now we're working through some of the last IPsec test scenarios
to verify functionality. A few other things still target 2.2.4, most
of which are either fixed and awaiting testing completion, or can be
pushed out. Looking to release by end of month.

If you're in an affected IPsec circumstance, I'd run a 2.2.4 snapshot
at this point. Or just replace /etc/inc/vpn.inc with the latest.
https://github.com/pfsense/pfsense/blob/RELENG_2_2/etc/inc/vpn.inc

Then hit Save under VPN>IPsec and it'll be applied. Might want to
stop/start IPsec service (not restart) after doing so to make sure
changes are applied and everything previous is definitely gone.