On Mon 24 Aug 2015 16:22:04 NZST +1200, Brady, Mike wrote:

> It is not ticked on any (three) of the machines that I have just
> looked at.  This is not something that I would have ever changed.

Perhaps my memory is wrong and I did change mine. Why have an advanced
option that stops the whole thing from working? Perhaps it's for locally
connected clock sources.

> Sorry, I meant ntpq -n -c ass.

ind assid status  conf reach auth condition  last_event cnt
  1 40532  8011   yes    no  none    reject    mobilize  1
  2 40533  8011   yes    no  none    reject    mobilize  1

Yes, thanks muchly.

Volker

--
Volker Kuhlmann                 is list0570 with the domain in header.
http://volker.top.geek.nz/      Please do not CC list postings to me.