Forgot to send to the list.

-
John J.

Original message:
From: John Johnstone <jjohnstone-pfsensel...@tridentusa.com>
Date: October 12, 2015 at 4:04:22 PM EDT
To: Brian Caouette <bri...@dlois.com>
Subject: Re: [pfSense] Access control

> On 10/12/2015 3:51 PM, Brian Caouette wrote:
> So a schedule in pfsense rules vs definitely ed times in the radius
> package? Would that give an error that their outside their times in the
> captive portal screen? I'll play with this later and see if i can wrap
> my head around it. Thank you for the idea!

I haven't used the captive portal so I don't know how the idea would interact
with it.  I was thinking of this being a simple alternative to the portal /
radius approach.  If the concept works, the kids traffic will just pass or not
depending on the time of day.  There wouldn't be any user friendly errors that
will let them know when they are being blocked.

-
John J.