I have a unique scenario:

The higher ups require a multi-wan high availability setup, but assuming
both ISPs are working, some traffic is required to use 1 ISP and some
traffic is required to use the other.

I've read in some pfSense docs on how I can setup a high availability,
multi-wan setup, but those docs say nothing about segmenting the traffic.

My idea is to setup 2 VLANS, and route 1 VLAN out of 1 gateway and 1 VLAN
out the other, but configure them so that if 1 ISP or the other ISP goes
down, both VLANS will go out whichever ISP is working.

Is this possible?

--
David White
Founder & CEO