Greetings,

We've recently replaced both our routers with pfSense.  I am using tinc for
site-to-site VPN and OpenVPN for clients to connect.

Since some of our support engineers often end up onsite with customers, I
want to enable OpenVPN over TCP port 443--we've noticed that many of our
customers block outbound UDP, but using the https port works fine.

However, we also have haproxy on our firewall proxying for some web
applications on port 443. but on a different virtual IP from OpenVPN.  If I
enable OpenVPN on the TCP port, haproxy stops working, even though they are
listening on different IPs.

I have appropriate firewall rules for both virtual IPs in place.

Can anyone shed some insight on how I can fix this?

Thanks.

--cro