On Wed, Feb 10, 2016 at 3:47 PM, Romain Lapoux
<romain.lap...@octopoos.com> wrote:
> I am not agree, because how do you explain that all works correctly when I
> disable only the firewall feature in pfSense ?

Because stateful firewalls must see both directions of traffic. If
you'd just fix your routing so reply traffic comes back in the same
interface the request left, things would work fine with the firewall
enabled. Given the Linux routing table earlier, you likely need to
check "Bypass firewall rules for traffic on the same interface" under
System>Advanced, Firewall/NAT. That may be enough, depending on
whether routing in other portions of your network is correct to keep
things symmetrical.

On Fri, Feb 12, 2016 at 6:11 PM, Romain Lapoux
<romain.lap...@octopoos.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I did the same setup with OPNSense 16.1 + Compiled HAProxy 1.6.3 using:
> /sbin/kldload ipfw

Good luck with that hot mess.