> On 2016, Apr 24, at 7:05 PM, Olivier Mascia <o...@integral.be> wrote:
>
> Why is there a box to enter the remote system username, when it is useless
> and has to be 'admin' anyway?... :)

It seems to be an incomplete feature upgrade, as the admin user has always been
usable and it was intended to have other users capable of this… but it seems
the feature never came to completion after the UI update.

I never use the admin account for anything except syncing, so my password there
is ridiculous and unique to the firewalls.  Web login should be limited to a
mostly trusted subnet anyway, and ssh can be locked down to keys only.  I
wouldn’t go limiting the admin account, I would just set an extraordinary
password and use it only for synching.

ED.