I envision the ideal design to be one in which I can have five or six (customized) graphs in one view (rather than having only one single customizable 'default' view). Ideally all of the saved graphs would visible/rendered together when I go that page, but even if I had some presets (like an car's FM radio :-), I'd consider it an improvement over the RRD implementation, as well as the current one..

(top-posting for consistency)