On 2016-05-11 06:27, ED Fochler wrote:
Nope, I don’t think so.  http specifically sends the URL as part of the request
so routing can then be done based on host name for virtual hosts on a single
server.  I’m not aware of any such mechanism for ssh or RDP, the information
just isn’t presented.  You’d need to separate by some network parameter like
port or source address …

RDP has a "Gateway" functionality which can accomplish this, but I don't know of a way to do this type of task with SSH. On the other hand, one could create a SSH daemon that would parse out the username and proxy the session forward if needed, or use a SSH tunnel to tunnel through to the eventual destination.

This would obviously involve a lot more complexity than is available from pfSense.

--
Dave Warren
http://www.hireahit.com/