> On May 15, 2016, at 7:32 PM, WebDawg <webd...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> So much information and I still do not think we know enough!
>
> Do you have a UniFi controller installed somewhere?   Are the units
> upgraded fully?  Are you using VLAN networks on the unifi devices to
> do more then one network.

Controlled from the second Windows VM mentioned.

Yes, 2 VLANs, no more.

> You could start by not doing the internet speed test first.  I would
> go from unifi to closest server first...something on the same unifi
> network (like the mangement server) and do an iperf test as suggested
> to that.

I’ll look into it the next time I’m at the shop.

> I would then move closer and closer to the outside of your internal
> network and test all connection points utilizing iperf the entire time.

In all honesty it could be RFI or signal collision. There is a fair amount (but
not too much, IME) noise in the air for the tests. The difference on that
being, of course, the AC Apple Airport Extreme they have on cable right now
pushes 400mbps easily on its own but I’m not plugging it into my network to
play with (yet).