If you have static IPs from Comcast, you cannot put the device in bridge
mode. The way that Comcast static IPs work is that your Comcast device
advertises itself to the rest of Comcast's network as the route to your
static addresses. In effect, just pretend that this Comcast device is in
Comcast's central office and that you can't change anything about it.

Moshe