If i have multiple nic port in my server let say i have 3pcs of pci card
with 4 port each card, 12 ports in total. Can I create a layer 2 switch for
the 10ports that are not in use using the pfsense?

--

This email or attachments may contain confidential or legally privileged
information intended for the sole use of the addressee(s). Any use,