Before I go a write such a program, does anyone think this is currently
supported as a pf rule?

If not, would it be reasonable to deploy such a program to pfSense or should
I use another platform?

Use case:

Hardened system, that is does not take configuration, emits logs, alerts,
etc. to the broadcast address using UDP on the logging network interface. I
want to put a device to "forward" that traffic to a single (routed) IP
address.

> But it's not a big program, assuming you don't care about the
> packets on the opposite flow.

Yep, don't care. Actually I cant allow it as this is a "one way" tap setup.