I have a question about setting up persistent OpenVPN connections between a
corporate office and several branch offices.

I know that this can be done, but I've never actually done it. Are there
some good resources I can review, besides
https://doc.pfsense.org/index.php/OpenVPN_Site_To_Site? For branch offices,
I do NOT want to route public internet traffic through the VPN at
Corporate. Instead, their internet needs to just use their local ISP
connection (so I do not want this:
https://doc.pfsense.org/index.php/Routing_internet_traffic_through_a_site-to-site_OpenVPN-connection_in_PfSense_2.1
).

   - We'll have pfSense running both in Corporate as well as in each branch
   office
   - We want branch office internet traffic to use local ISP, but for
   traffic hitting the 10.0.0.0/8 network to route through the VPN (I plan
   on giving each office it's own /16 network
      - i.e. managed network for the network equipment will get 10.1.0.0/16,
      Corp will get 10.2.0.0/16 and branch office 1 will get 10.3.0.0/16,
      and so on.

Any pointers would be great.

Thanks,
David