I'm sure there's a webpage with the list, but this seemed something I could
do easily while waiting for a proper response.

-----Original Message-----
From: List [mailto:list-boun...@lists.pfsense.org] On Behalf Of Bryan D.
Sent: Friday, June 17, 2016 4:18 PM
To: pfSense Support and Discussion Mailing List
Subject: Re: [pfSense] How to determine supported packages without
installing

On 2016-Jun-17, at 2:35 PM, compdoc <comp...@hotrodpc.com> wrote:
> I think this is complete:
> <snip'd>

Thanks.  Looks like I can proceed with an update to 2.3.

Regardless, I still think there should be a way to authoritatively determine
this info via the pfSense web site -- ideally, for all releases, minimally
for the current release.  Perhaps the generation of such a page could be
added to the build/release tools?  Alternatively, porting pfSense's packages
pages to run on the pfSense site could provide the current-release info.