Jim,

I realize that - I’ve purchased thousands of dollars of your branded equipment
to be installed at my corporate customer sites. However I find them lacking in
some regards and have moved on to buying other hardware.

If you wanted to sell just your hardware to support the system you’d find a way
to make it closed environment. Instead the system is open platform.

We’re guests, as is the pfSense product in our homes and business.

We are nice. We praise the product.

I simply find the cost for the hardware and the functionality of it beyond what
I can personally purchase for small businesses that cannot even afford to buy
the equipment themselves.

Ryan